Sumscooall (Summer, school, fall...)!

At the Boa Vista Pumpkin Patch on our annual trip to Apple Hill

I am in soooo much trouble, I know.  Once again, I'm going to blame Mommy!  You know she had the nerve to go get a job with the school district for 2-months?!  It has totally messed with my at home free time and when I get MY things done.  She grumps about when she has to do laundry and run errands now, but really!  Isn't posting blogs and going to library story time way more important? Sheesh.

So, here is the last three months the best I can describe - there have been lots of adventures!  Most pictures are at the attached separate links, so be sure to click here and there.

Happy Fall,
Cooper (soon to be Tigger for Halloween!)


July - after I last wrote....

  • I turned 4.  And I partied all weekend!  We started the day at home, went to Fenton's Ice Cream Parlor for lunch and then went to Nana's and Papa's for the weekend.  I got to pick out all the meals we had, including pizzas on Papa's BBQ on Saturday night.  Papa took us to a marine preserve outside Half Moon Bay for my first tide-pooling and it was great!  My 4th Birthday!
A PJ Mask costume from Memaw for my birthday

  • Not long after my birthday we flew to Texas to see Memaw and be with her for her birthday.  While there we got to have a special day with Houston cousins at Uncle Lee's house and go swimming, and then a couple of days of fun in Austin with Graunty!  Texas Treats!
We loved playing games with Memaw and Aunt Ronda while in Texas



August
  • At the beginning of the month we had our annual week at Nana Camp.  While there we did "Day Out With Thomas", which was my birthday gift from Nana and Papa.  We went to the Children's Museum where Doc McStuffins was visiting, saw a concert with Andy Z, made pancakes, went to the Lego Store and so much more.  Nana Camp is always a good time! 
Nana says we make pancakes better than anyone!

  • The rest of the month was filled with: playing with friends, going to Fairytale Town, special lunches out, library time, enjoying our neighborhood sunflowers and Porter's first piano recital before he started school. To celebrate starting the school year, Moms took us to a local production of "Shrek the Musical" too, it was great fun!  August pictures can be found here: August Awesomeness!
Outside the Woodland Opera House for "Shrek"

September
  • I started school at Great Day Preschool on September 5!  And I love it!  I'm one of the few kids that can write my own name on my projects already.
Wow - I'm finally starting school!

  • Mom's installed lighting in our backyard courtesy of an early birthday present to Mama from Memaw.  And our little Heihei from last spring started coming to use our hummingbird feeder, along with some of its friends.  
Heihei

  • We got to go to a special ribbon cutting ceremony at Fairytale Town for a newly opened play structure called Anasi's Web, and had a special day at the Sacramento Zoo with Uncle Ken.  We celebrated Papa and Mama's birthday in the middle of the month, which included time at Blackberry Farm for a few hours.
Playing 'Pooh Sticks" in the creek at Blackberry Farm

  • We went on SAFARI!! (Kind of....)  Last Christmas Uncle Ken gave us the gift of an over-night at Safari West in Sonoma, CA.  We got to go on a "game drive", see lots of awesome animals and then sleep in a fancy tent.  It was a pretty great adventure!  This fun time has it's own link of pictures found here: Safari!
On Safari

  • Explored the Oakland Zoo and the new California Trail with Nana and Papa as an early birthday celebration for Porter.  It was just an animal of a month! 😉

All of the September pictures can be found here: September Memories


October
  • This month we have already celebrated Porter's 7th (?!) Birthday, helped with and attended Porter's school's Harvest Festival, finished 6-weeks of soccer, gone to a memorial, gone to a birthday party, went to Apple Hill, went on a fieldtrip with the class Mommy is working with and carved pumpkins.  Phew!  Check out the fun: Little Ghouls
Our (in)famous surprise faces

Comments