Summer Fun - part 1!

Again?!  We really should be more careful where we play! :)

I'm writing in my few spare days before "summer fun - part 2!" begins.  Here's a quick list since June 1st, and you can view all the pictures with explanations at the link below (Mommy finally got the Google photo albums back up and running for me again!).


  • School got out
  • I finished soccer
  • Mommy's best friend from college came to visit and we all went to an A's game
  • Another "Family Field Day" at Raley Field and Porter got to come
  • Porter finished baseball
  • Vacation Bible School (my first 'summer camp' experience!)
  • Weekly dollar movies at our local movie theater
  • Craft project once a week at Michaels
  • Swim lessons...with Maggie and Henry!
  • Annual San Diego Trip
  • 2nd annual Read Court 4th of July block party

Phew!  Check out the fun at this link: Summer Fun - part 1

Stay cool, like me!  😁
-"almost 4" Cooper


Comments