To the Holidays...and BEYOND!



WOW!  What has been happening?!  Lots and lots!  Here is everything from December, January and the start of February. 

Happy Valentines!
Super-Coop


DECEMBER: First, there was the Christmas Season at our house.  The tree farm for our tree, decorating the house, baking treats, having our party...and then Christmas and New Year.

Go here for pictures of all the festivities: The Holidays







JANUARY: We got back to Woodland on January 1, where we kicked off the new year with S'mores and Mama's new fire pit from her birthday with the Villagers.

On January 10, Porter was supposed to go back to school, but we drove to DISNEYLAND with Nana and Papa instead, to celebrate my "3rd birthday".  Moms decided for some reason that July was not a good time to go to Disneyland, so we went for my 3.5 celebration.  What "fun - it was so cool!"

You can check out Disney pictures here: ...and Beyond!

When some sort of cruddy that wasn't the flu (thank goodness!) was done going through our house, we have tried to get back into routine.  Porter went back to school, I'm busy again with projects at home, being a part-time kindergartener (Mrs. O'Quelly is the best!), going to library story time and keeping things interesting. 

We got to build "groundhog burrows" in Kindergarten on
February 2nd


On Friday, teacher gives me my own laptop to work on
my Headsprout Reading program on. 


my Playdough and pipe-cleaner creatures
I'm quite the engineer with my Tinker Toys

Getting brother and Atticus after school one day


                                              "popcorn kernals" at library story time



FEBRUARY: Our month started off super warm and for the first time ever, family bike riding happened. PJ is a rock star on his 2-wheel bike, Moms dusted their bikes off, while adding for me a new tandem bike onto Mommy's bike so I can learn to ride.  I was super scared to get on the first time, but by the end of the ride, I didn't want to get off!





I got signed up for preschool for after the summer time.  I really like the playground and the table full of cornmeal to play in.  I guess I should go to school eventually, I did just start writing my own name....


Finally, brother had Little League tryouts a few weeks ago, so he and Mommy are now waiting to hear what team they will be on.  I can't wait for baseball season and my own special snack bag during games! :) 










Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures. Nana and Papa are living the dream with these boys!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment