|After the church Easter Egg Hunt 3.27.16|
Cooper and I have recently returned from Spring Break at Nana's House, and despite the beautiful weather we are recovering from colds (hopefully our last of the season!). So, before we start spending every waking hours in our happy place (out-of-doors) we thought we would put up a quick post about our winter fun. We hope you are starting to see lovely days and can enjoy them without constantly sneezing like Mommy! -Porter & Cooper
|Lots of make-believe time during our rainy days of January |
(Firefighters in our new boots from Memaw was one of our most favorite make-believe games!)
- A morning out at Cache Creek Preserve...it was cold!
|Papa took this picture of Mommy teaching me how to use binoculars.|
- Free Museum Day in Sacramento AND Super Bowl Weekend with Gruncle
|At the CA-State History Museum|
|How we stayed entertained during the Super Bowl - giddy up, Mama!|
|We got to eat pizza in the entry way during the Super Bowl Game!|
|Hangin' with Gruncle and hoping the game ends|
- Day at the Sacramento Zoo with special friend Olivia from school
- Valentines! After church, Moms took us on a date to Rick's Dessert Diner in Sacramento!!
- "Annual" Donut Night in Sunnyvale (Coop's 1st donut night because last year's was cancelled)
|With "cousin" Meia, while hanging with Unclefer|
|Our "new" go-cart (from Nana's neighbor)|
|Chocolate and Sprinkles...need I say more?|
|Cooper's 1st donut at Nana's House|
|"Donut Night Band"|
- I've started T-Ball...and Mommy is our Assistant Coach. I play for the Bees and wear #5.
|Always "baseball ready"|
My 1st at-bat and base-running
Brunch with Uncle Ken
- Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield, CA with Oregon Friends Aspen and Peyton
- Open Farm Day at Full Belly Farms (after a T-ball game)
|Waving to Mr. Farmer on his John Deere|
And the next day it rained....
|Teaching Cooper how to hunt for eggs on Saturday for practice|
|Cooper was not trying on his Easter outfit very cooperatively!|
- Spring is looking good when it starts with beautiful weather and a swim with Uncle Peter!
|Having an afternoon snack at home|
|Thanks for heating the "little pool" (Jacuzzi) Uncle Peter!|