Seriously?! It's May, what?!


I know, I know.  It's been like 4-months since my last post.  I really am so embarrassed!!  You just have no idea what life as a big brother is like.  If I'm not keeping Cooper from knocking down my garages and Lego creations, I'm chasing after him so he's not eating sticks or dirt. And if he's napping, I have to nap just to recharge for a few minutes.   I just don't know where the time goes!  He's a wild little dude and growing so fast. Even with all of my energy, I can hardly keep up.



In the last few months we've celebrated Valentine's, Easter, Mommy's Birthday and Mother's Day. We had Cooper's Baptism, I ran a Kid's Run (200+-yards!), taken a trip to San Diego to see my Aunt and Uncle, spent a week at Nana-camp, Cooper got to go to a special event at our local AAA Baseball Team park and more!  I've included a link of pictures of all the different fun times here: Oh, So Much!


Cooper Update: "little" brother is now more than 10-months old, is working on solid foods with three teeth in and two more close behind.  He started crawling at 7-months, he is standing and cruising with the help of objects and wearing clothes that I wore when I was 2-years old!!  He is getting more and more fun to play with and can now say "uh-oh" when he throws or drops things and "all done" when he is done eating.  It's really amazing.

Regular morning-time tea party (February)

Playing in our Rocket-ship/Race Car/Fire-Truck/Library/Fort-Box
 
At Balboa Park in San Diego (March)

 


 Being silly for Mommy and his
"10-month" pictures
(May 13)









 I hope to write again in a few weeks to tell you about my summer activities and Cooper's 1st birthday.  Thanks for always being patient with me...I'm thinking I might have to hand the blog-writing off to Cooper when I start preschool in the fall. Not sure how much more I have time for! :)

Lots of love,
PJ

Comments