Who-hooo!



On vacation at Nana & Papa's
July was another busy month, but do you know what the best part was?  My moms LET ME go spend almost 2-weeks with Nana and Papa and it was awesome.  I had such a good time!  But here is everything that's been going on....

July started off with Willy taking a vacation from all of us kids, so Mama and Mommy each stayed home with me 2-days.  In the middle of the week was some holiday, and on that day we took my first trip to the Outlet Stores in Vacaville.  They said I was a "trooper" as I rode around in my stoller and they got ready for some "trip" they kept talking about.  That night I was exhausted and slept right through the fireworks that were apparently going on over my house.  Maybe I can watch them next year.  Sadie and I also got a new swimming pool and enjoyed cooling off on the warmer days while our moms were home.

practicing my free-style stroke

me-n-my pup coolin' off















Oh, I've also become quite adept at feeding myself some finger foods and snacks.  My favorites right now are blueberries, "little cremes" and Mum-mums!

Yummy!  Love me some Mum-mum!

During the second week of July Willy came back to us kids, my Gruncle Tom came to visit one night, and Mommy's good friend Melissa from OSU came to spend one night with us.  It was awesome to meet Melissa and she even brought me a new Beaver outfit to wear when I get a little bigger. I can't wait!  I also took Sadie to have her annual check-up and comforted her when she got shots, because I know how that feels! 

practicing "G-O- B-E-A-V-S" with Melissa


Saturday the 14th was also an amazing day, because we met up with my cousins in Napa for lunch and I got to visit Mariellen & Pat after lunch.  For lunch, Auntie Melissa, Uncle James, Bella and Jewels were visiting from Texas and we had a great time catching up!  I'm just sad that I have to wait until December before I get to see them again. :(

Hanging with Jewels & Bella






On July 20th my moms loaded up the van with a lot of my stuff and we went to Nana and Papa's house.  On the 21st we took Mommy and Mama to a place called SFO, where mostly I was annoyed that I got woken up from my nap while they said "bye-bye".  Then I went with Nana and Papa back to their house, and had a riot - they crack me up!  Their house is so fun to explore, and now that I'm crawling like a champ and pulling up on everything, every day was an adventure.  I helped with chores like laundry and dishes, we went to Nana's work a couple of times, we visited friends, friends visited us, we went to the park for the swing, I got new shoes (and maybe a couple of new toys...), we went to a special bookstore, I loved having Papa read to me in my 'reading nook' (under the billard table) and just generally had a wonderful time. 

Reading "Peek-a-Who" (my favorite book) with Papa in my 'reading nook'

Mimi came to visit
Swinging at DeAnza Park
Aunt Myrna came to visit
I went to visit GG (Nana's neighbor)



I swear I was helping!
still helping....

watching Papa & Sadie in the backyard

A couple of days after my moms left I stayed a little closer to Nana, because I realized that it was a little weird that I hadn't seen my parents, but really, having Sadie around helped me know everything was ok.  On August 1 we went back to SFO to get my moms and I was so surprised, but loved seeing them!  I just sat in my car seat grinning, looking back and forth at each of them.  We came home, spent a few days together and everything has been back to 'normal' since then. 

Since this is my blog, I don't want to take up a lot of space with my moms' pictures of their trip, but if you are interested in seeing some pics from what they were doing while I was vacationing at Nana and Papa's, feel free: France pics - click here.

Best wishes to everyone returning to work/school from the summer months.  I'd like to say a big congrats to the Sarma-Gianotti Family who welcomed my new 'cousin' Miss Joey, into the world on July 31st! 
Happy August!
-PJ

Comments

  1. perfect as always~! PJ you rock. Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Porter, you're an active little fella. Will you come help me with chores? My granddogs are very negligent with chores. I LOVE watching you grow up. See you in December!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I forgot to sign my Post.

    I LOVE YOU. Aunt Bernedette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment