9-months?!


Hi friends! I have now officially been "in the world" as long as I was in my mommy's tummy. Can you believe that?!


I'm getting super big and had an excellent 9-month check up on July 2nd.  I came in at 28.75 inches (75th percentile) and 19.2lbs (25th percentile).  Dr. M said I looked good and that my development is right on track.


Since I last wrote, let's see...
-Mama, Mommy & Nana did a "Women's Fitness Festival" 5k in Sacramento on June 3rd.  I really wanted to join them, but the people in charge said "no strollers".  So, Papa and I decided all the ladies participating needed good cheer-ers at the finish line, so that's just what we did.  After the race we went and had breakfast at historic Tower Cafe with Aunt Myrna and my Uncles Ken and Peter.  It was a beautiful morning.


My favorite ladies, pre-race

-When Nana and Papa were leaving later that same day after the race, I waved "bye-bye" to Papa.  I now wave sometimes, but only when the mood strikes me.


-I did swim lessons in the middle of June for two weeks. Mommy and Mama took turns being in the pool with me and that was great fun.  I got to splash around, get one-on-one time with mommies and stay cool.  The water didn't taste very good, but I sure looked hot in my outfits from the Easter bunny!

Me & Mama with my "tadpole" instructor

Me & Mommy splashing the water




















-For Father's Day Weekend, the entire family came and stayed with us in Woodland, in order to celebrate my Papa!  It was great fun, and I treated everyone by getting up on my hands and knees, and making a "rocking motion".  I was exhausted after a weekend of so much attention!

-On June 19th I clapped my hands.  That's a fun game!

-On June 23rd we surprised Nana for her birthday, and met the family in Berkeley for lunch and a hike around the Berkeley Botanical Gardens.  It was a lovely afternoon.

Botanical Garden with the Family

-Sadie and I are starting to enjoy one another a little more, though we do manage to get on each other's nerves about once a day.  Being outside is one of my greatest joys, and whether I'm inside or out, between rocking, rolling and army crawling, I manage to get where I want to go. 



 







-I love food, I'm getting more and more "solid" foods and mashing the crap out of things with my gums.  Who needs teeth?!  :)


That's pretty much the news this month.  Blogger is unfortunately giving me a bit of trouble this time around, so I've put some miscellaneous pictures up on Picasa from the last month if you are interested.  You can click here for the "June Joys" album.

Thanks for visiting my site.  See you next month.

With love,
PJ



Comments