Baseball is A-MA-Zing!


Ok, ok.  So I know I owe you an update of what has been going on in the last month, but I had to take a minute to tell you about the super fun thing that I got to do Friday night (April 20th). 


To reward me for being so good at my 6-month check-up, and being brave for three more shots, Mommies took me to my first baseball game!  Well, actually our friends Tess and Perry had already invited us, but it's nice to think I was rewarded for those yucky shots. 


We got to sit in the suite at a Sacramento River Cats game and it was AWESOME!  A nice man that Tess works with caught a foul ball on the lower level, and when he returned to the suite, he gave it to me to commemorate my first game.  THEN, during the 8th inning, mascot Dinger was signing autographs, so I got to meet Dinger and have him sign my first game ball.  As if all that wasn't enough, Tess bought me my first River Cats baseball hat and I will wear it with pride forever more.


Anyway, here are a few pics of the evening.  It was a great time and I cannot wait to go to my next game!
Family Time

While Tess was busy smiling for the camera,
the 3rd base umpire totally missed a call!


Mommy was really excited the whole night! :)
Hanging with Mama, but getting sleepy
I tried really hard, but I couldn't stay awake the whole game.



Comments