I'm an epidemic.

sportin' a pseudo mohawk


The last month in many ways has seemed kind of quiet, but we have stayed plenty busy!  After I last wrote, I had a visit one weekend from my Zia and Unclefer (Anna & Chris), and we had lots of fun reading and playing games.  One of my new favorite games is saying hi to the little boy who shows up in the mirror.  He's silly, because he'll see me and smile, but then get all bashful and turn away.  I don't get it.

                           




















My other visitors in the last month include my Nana & Papa, "Auntie" Valerie and "Auntie" Jenn - I love seeing everyone now that I'm a little bigger and can appreciate the visits!  I also got to go to Nana's and Papa's to meet my Great, Great Aunt Marg.  She was visiting from Seattle and we had a wonderful time!

Great, Great Aunt Marg

I turned 5-months old on March 3rd and Mommy did a mini-photo shoot to celebrate.  That was also a momentous weekend, in that I decided to read the Sunday paper for the first time, and I invented a new game called "peek-a-me".  You see, I discovered that if I don't have something to play peek-a-boo with, that I can pull one arm out of a sleeve and use my own shirt to play the game.  Isn't that awesome?!


you want how much for that TV?!
Enjoy the spring on the patio

5-month photo shoot

Meanwhile, we celebrated a good friend's 40th birthday, I did my first 5k in 48-minutes (I wanted to go faster with my 3-wheeled stroller, but my moms wouldn't let me) and I got to attend the first of many, "annual donut night" at Nana's.  There were lots of colorful and gooey looking donuts...I was willing to give up Cafe de Mommy for just even a little lick, but no one would go for it.  Maybe next year.

exhausted at the end of my 5K


In health news, since I seem to need to have something each month to report on, I now weigh 16-whopping pounds.  We learned that while I was working with my doc to address my eczema issue, that then turned into "infantigo".  This apparently carried with it a form of Strep A, which I generously passed on to Mommy in the form of strep throat.  I tried my best to share with Mama too, but she apparently has a super-human immune system.  As much as she kisses on me you'd think I could give her somethin', instead of letting Mommy get it all!  Oh well, can't say I don't try to be a good sharer. I'm wrapping up the last of my yummy berry flavored antibiotic that I have thoroughly enjoyed and I am doing much better! 

Last but not least, I slept through the night for the very first time on Sunday night/Monday morning of March 18/19th.  Not sure yet if I want to get into the habit all the time; have to wait and see if there are more interesting things going on at night, before I commit.


Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!
Porter J.

Comments