I wanted to be...

...a little old man for my first Halloween.  But, instead I celebrated my 4-week birthday by having tummy-trouble all day instead.
Grumpy, little old man pose

Last week was one in which Mommy and I navigated being by ourselves during the day, and we did pretty well.  I was a bit of a complication last week, but my moms started it by screwing with what I was wearing to bed at night.  I figured out that if messed with enough nights of their sleep, they would figure out what the problem was, and sure enough, they did.  They are so smart, my moms.  :)  So now we're all back on the same page regarding bedtime attire, and I am rewarding them by sleeping much better.  Isn't that nice of me?!

Otherwise, the only other big news is my weight gain.  As of 10/31, my 4-week mark, I weigh 8lbs, 10oz.  You do realize, that that means I've gained 1lb, 3.5oz since my two-week doctor's appointment, don't you?!  My great uncle Tom is stoked that I'm a "chow-hound" like the rest of the Seguin-clan.  Hey, what can I say.  Cafe de Mommy is a happening place!  :)

Until I write again, or my moms take more pictures....

Comments