Where did 3-weeks go?!

Can you believe that I am 3-weeks old already?!  Where has the time gone?  I think I lose a lot of time sleeping and eating, but still....
super-comfy first crib use


Last week was a really fun week, because my Nana came and stayed with us all week.  It was also a very sad week, however, as Mama went back to work and couldn't stay home and hold me in her chair all day.  We make up for lost time in the evenings, however (see picture below). 


I did take my first nap in my crib last week, so that's a big accomplishment (see picture above).  Have also worked on getting over my first diaper rash, and I have to say, I'm not really a fan (I will spare you that picture!).   I am getting a little better at finding my thumb when I want to, and that's a really awesome thing to know how to do when I'm needing to suck on something!

Finally, I had two big adventures last week.  The first was to Boa Vista with Nana and Mommy to pick up apples so that Nana can make me applesauce for when I'm a little bigger.  Then on Saturday, to celebrate my 3-week birthday (I think), we went to some place called a pumpkin patch.  The pictures indicate it was great fun, but again, I was sleeping.  I'll look forward to checking it out next year!  Pumpkin Patch Pics


chillin' with Mama & Sadie after work

thumbs rock! (sorry about the middle finger)


Comments

  1. He's a keeper, that's for sure. And judging by the last photo, he's already got quite a bit of his moms' sauciness! Enjoy each other!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment