Life in the Fall Lane


Hello!  Hope you've had your Thanksgiving fill of gratefulness and tasty treats. Here's a run down of our festivities from the last couple of months.  Be nice, not naughty - only 20-days until Christmas! :)

Cooper




Pictures and captions can be found at this link: Life in the Fall Lane

Since the last post, here's the run down:
-I had a minor surgery September 14 and survived (tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy); my ENT doctor and hospital staff were great, even though I was not happy about things! My surgery team let me wear my doctor scrubs into surgery and the nursing staff gave me a little stuffed bear that I named Scrubs. I tried to enjoy all the popsicles I could, but some days it was really hard and I did NOT like my medicine!

-I decided one day I was done wearing diapers.  So now I wear underwear. What's the big deal?

-Annual Apple Hill trip

-Porter took Ballet Folklorico Dance lessons after school for 1-month, then did a performance at his school's Harvest Festival

-Halloween and a kindergarten fieldtrip to a pumpkin patch

-Broken down van and a ride in a tow truck

-Thanksgiving fun with Oregon cousins and the Santa Clara "cousins"

-Unclefer and Auntie Taylor came to Sunnyvale for a late-Thanksgiving/early-Christmas visit


Comments

  1. as usual, a full schedule - and everything looked like so much fun. good job on the post, Cooper. and Porter you were definitely the most enthusiastic dancer!!

    see you REAL SOON in Texas. xoxo Aunt Bernedette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment