My Little Brother Rocks!



 
My little brother Cooper is 4-weeks old , already!  Not sure where the time has gone since all he does is sleep and poop, but he seems to like our house and he doesn't cry too much, so I told my moms we could keep him a while. 
 

Since Cooper has come home, things have certainly been different, but we're all doing ok. Both my moms have been home during the day, but they said that they are sleeping most the time, so I volunteered to keep going to Willy's, as sleeping sounded super-boring!  Nana was here for one week and I left Willy's early each day to hang out with her, so that was super fun.  Mama went to work the week that Nana was here, but has been home again last week and this.

I've been doing some Saturday morning "nastics" [Gymnastics] again last like summer and that is keeping me in tip-top shape.  I went to Mommy's check-up last week and got to see Midwife Jenn who delivered both me AND baby Scout. It had been a very long time since I had seen her, but it was a great visit and I'm so glad she got to help my moms out at the hospital with both of us boys! 

Mostly I'm just keeping our house running and being a big helper to my moms.  I try to help with Cooper's nasty diapers, I like to sing to him, talk to him and hold him on the couch.

Cooper update: At his 2-week check-up Cooper was already at 9lbs, 2oz and 21.25 inches!  We've all seen him grow just in the last week, however, so I'm sure he weighs 20lbs now! :)  He was in newborn clothes when he came home and now we're dressing him 3+ month sizes.  I can't wait for him to get big enough to play with me!

Here are some pictures of the last few weeks.  Thanks for all the cards and warm wishes!  -PJ


Family Time - August 9th
The Thinker - August 10th - 4 weeks old




 
oh why must my mothers keep me up
in the middle of the night?!


Ehhhh - how YOU doin'?! 
(please don't ever let Mommy play
with my wet hair after a bath again!!!)
 
 
Making muffins
Making biscuits on a Sunday morn





Crayon Balance Beam
 
Parallel Bars at Gymnastics







Making Animal Cookies with Nana
story time with Mama
Snack time with Sadie



Nana and her grandsons

Showing Midwife Jenn baby Cooper



Weekend jammie time

 

Comments

  1. What beautiful little fellas. Thanks for the update, Porter. Keep those pictures and comments coming!!! Love you all, Aunt Bernedette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment