In all the excitement of 2014...


The end of 2013 went so quickly with the holidays and all of my family's big news, I forgot to tell you about the end of my year.  Below is as brief a synopsis as I can provide!

After my birthday celebrations at the beginning of October, we were treated to visits from Memaw and Pawpaw, "punkin" festivities and a weekend with Gruncle. We went to the South Bay once to celebrate Gruncle's birthday and 'cousin' Eli's 1st birthday with the SCU-Crew.  Then came Thanksgiving that Zia and Unclefer came back for and Christmas with a trip to Texas!  During the holidays I LOVED seeing all the "ights" (lights - I'm still working on my 'Ls') that decorated people's homes, as well as all the "snowman" and "Ho-hos" (Santa) that seemed to be everywhere.

Enjoy the pictures and I will try to write in a few weeks to give any updates about baby Scout that I might have.

PJ

October:
https://picasaweb.google.com/108115994547432704098/OctoberFunTimes?authkey=Gv1sRgCOiikIzxz92c4wE#

November:
https://picasaweb.google.com/108115994547432704098/NovemberNonsense?authkey=Gv1sRgCKOH-6yeseq7xQE#

December:
https://picasaweb.google.com/108115994547432704098/Holidays?authkey=Gv1sRgCPSh6ra49POH2QE#


A few miscellaneous pictures....

 

Fun times at Eli's birthday with 'cousin' Aidan


"Helping" Mama w/ dinner (licking mashed potatoes off the beater)

I'm ready to go!

Fall fun in the backyard

 



Comments

  1. As usual, beautiful pictures of and by beautiful people. I love keeping up with the DeGuin family!!! Bernedette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing way to end 2013! We are looking forward to sharing more beautiful memories with you in 2014! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment