My, oh my!



Hanging out in Yosemite

How on earth did 2-months pass without me posting?!  I am so sorry friends.  Between baby showers, 5ks, my baptism, weekend trips, music class and more, I guess I just lost track of time.  Brief descriptions and pics below - I am having a blast with life!

August 5 - went to my Auntie Julie's baby shower in San Francisco.  I loved being with the ladies!  My warm congrats to Julie and Matt, who welcomed my new "cousin" Aidan to the world on September 12th.  Can't wait to play, Aidan!


August 11 - Susan B. Anthony 5k with Mama and our friend Jessie in Sacramento.


August 16-20 - Aunt Margaret and Uncle Cliff came to visit.  They're awesome!
With Aunt Margaret & Uncle Cliff at Sutter's Mill

August 19 - my baptism at Davis United Methodist Church.  Friends and Family came to celebrate with me and Pastor Kelly dumped water on my head.  It was so much fun!  Then I tried to light godmother Margaret's program on fire, by swinging it around by the candle that godfather Ken was holding.  The congregation sang a song that had my name in it and then we all had Mexican food at my house after church.  I am one blessed little dude!
With Pastor Kelly, playing with water

My special song....


Me with my godparents and moms


Enjoying a beautiful afternoon with Mommy
August 24-26 - Yosemite!  It was hot, but beautiful and I loved having a family weekend (Sadie included)!
Hiking with Mama and Sadie



Nature is just exhausting!


September 2 - afternoon at a pool/mini-water park with Laurie, Catrina and Jordan.




Drying off and getting warm with Catrina
Watermelon snack with Laurie













September 3 - Golden Valley Harriers 5k in Davis.  We were super fast that day and the event had an amazing Japanese Taiko Drumming group that I loved watching.  Hmmm, I wonder if Mommy will let me be a drummer when I grow up...?


September 8 (and every Saturday through November!) - MUSIC CLASS!  I love it.  We sing, dance, bang on stuff and I've met all sorts of interesting kids.  So much fun!



Just too much good food at Nana's house - wears me out!
September 15-16 - Trip to Nana and Papa's to celebrate Papa's, Zia's and Mama's September birthdays.











September 18 - I got my ears lowered (aka first haircut), and it feels so much better.  I was a shaggy mess.

Thanks, Ryan!  Nice job.  You found a little boy under my mop.


September 23 - Mama and I took a day trip to see my friends Amara and Anissa in San Jose, for their 1st Birthday Party.  We had a grand time catching up and they looked lovely in their party dresses! (Mommy was moving the new students into the halls that weekend, we were sorry she couldn't come.)


And here we are at October.  Sounds like all sorts of fun things are coming up this month for me, so I will look forward to providing an update in just a few short weeks.  Until then, enjoy the fall.

PJ



Comments

  1. Porter, you're too adorable to be a stinky little boy. Can't wait to see you for Cookie-Making Day!! Love you, Aunt Bernedette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so ready to make cookies, see you then!

      Delete
  2. He looks so grown up in the Yosemite picture. Yikes! Will he remember his Godmother when he sees me next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I forget my Godmom, we talk about you all the time.

      Delete

Post a Comment