It's good to be me!

Hey.  How's it going?  Thanks for coming back to check out my blog - I really appreciate the support!  Highlights from the last month include celebrating Mommy's birthday, Mother's Day, participating in two 5k-events and seeing as many friends and family as possible.  Below are a few pics from my adventures in the last month, others can be found at Mommy's picassa link, May Memories.  Happy Memorial Day.   -PJ

5.4.12 - first ride in a grocery cart by myself.  The bag of potatoes helped to keep me upright!

Sadie and I have been paying more attention to each other.  I really like touching her.

exploring the backyard with Nana
Hiking with Papa

Sacramento River Cruise for Mommy's birthday

Playing with friend Kandace
Little angel


Comments

  1. It has been so long since I have logged into the blog! I cannot believe how much he has grown in the last few months!

    He is an incredible little guy, and I feel so blessed to be a part of his life.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment