Life has been crazy!

Yum, lentils!

There has been so much activity in the last month, this will be easiest for all if I just list the excitement.  Don't start reading unless you have some time!  :)



  • March 18-25:  I slept through the night every night.  I'm now consistently sleeping through the night more often than not.  Mommies say that makes them happy.

  • Started wearing size 3 "cruiser" diapers.

  • March 24: purposely and consistently started rolling-over from my tummy to my back.  In the last month I have actually started rolling over both ways, and recently, I've even started pulling my knees up under me.
rolling over "action" shot

  • March 28-April 1: Great Aunt Margaret (and my newly appointed godmother) came to visit.
Me, Aunt Margaret and Mama at Daffodil Hill

  • March 30: special outing to "Daffodil Hill".  Check out pictures from our afternoon, here:

  • April 1: My moms bought me a new car (no joke!).  Mama said she's wanted a van again since she was 17 years old.  Mommy can't believe we now have a mini-van, but says it's, "pretty sexy...for a van."

  • April 7&8:  Visit to Nana & Papa's to celebrate my first Easter.  I'm super glad that the generous Easter bunny knew to leave my basket at Nana's house!   Easter pics, here:
ready for summer!

  • April 14 & 15:  Aunt Bernedette & Uncle Gary (Mama's cousins) came to visit from Texas, on the way to their summer home in Montana.

  • April 20:  6-month check-up.  17.6 lbs and 27 inches long.  Four more immunizations (3 shots and 1 oral), and the return of my strep infection that we caught just in the nick of time!

  • April 20:  First baseball game; saw the Sacramento River Cats beat the Tacoma Rainiers (see previous blog post for details).
I really did try to watch the whole baseball game....

  • April 22:  Helped to plant the summer garden (okra, corn, artichoke and tomatoes, added to our permanent strawberry and raspberry plants, and dwarf lemon tree).

  • The entire last month: I have started SOLID foods!  And I love it all...if it's on a spoon, it belongs in my mouth, and don't take too long to spoon it up! :)  Click here for pictures of my "adventures in solids".
    • 3/30: rice cereal
    • 4/2:   butternut squash
    • 4/7:   avocado
    • 4/10: broccoli (I liked it when I ate it, but it didn't like me the next day at Willy's)
    • 4/11: carrots
    • 4/14: peas
    • 4/17: lentils
    • 4/21: spinach
Well, ain't that somethin'! (avocado)




Comments