I'm no turkey!

I wanna ride that thing!

It has been a busy few weeks since I last wrote!  First, if you'd like to see pictures of my entire fall photo shoot, taken over the course of several days when I was 3-weeks old, click here:


Next, Mama got to feed me for the first time on 11/14, my 6-week birthday, as I experienced my first bottle. It was, um...an 'interesting experience'. I was glad to have Mama get to feed me, but I'm not sure about the whole thing. I guess ultimately as long as I'm getting my favorites from Cafe de Mommy, in the convenience of a 'to-go' cup, that's all that really matters!    I'm currently getting one bottle of day, in prep for going to hang out with a lady named Willy, who I met last week.  Apparently I get to go play with her and other little people when Mommy goes to work. So, I guess I have to get used to the bottle if I don't get to hang out with Mommy every day, as I enjoy eating too much not to!



Next there was my first trip to Nana and Papa's house for Thanksgiving, and that was lots of fun.  Someone was ALWAYS holding me; in fact, I didn't see my moms much all five days that we were there.  Thanksgiving itself was quiet, but then I got to meet all sorts of people that weekend, like my cousin Joanna, "Auntie" Valerie, the Mains family, and my new friends Anissa and Amara who were born 9-days before me.  I also got to finally see my Auntie Anna and Uncle Chris, who I hadn't seen since the day I was born. They thought I was pretty awesome. :) 

"Auntie" Valerie

The Mains Family


Hanging with Uncle Chris & Auntie Anna
Anissa, PJ & Amara


If you'd like to see other miscellaneous pictures from Thanksgiving weekend, go here .


On the Monday after Thanksgiving,  my two month birthday, I joined my moms, Nana and a couple of other lovely ladies for the annual Filoli Christmas boutique and tea.  I was really rather bored by the shopping, so I rode quietly in the carrier with Mama...mostly.  I did have a little tantrum when we were in the children's room at Filoli; just wanted to remind all the shoppers that a children's room is supposed to have noise and chaos in it!  Tea was great fun and I can't wait to do tea when I'm a little older.  There were lots of delectable treats!
Tea with Nana

Finally, I had my "2-month check-up" today (12/5).  I am officially (drum roll please)... 12.1 lbs, 23.5 inches.  My new nickname is chunky-monkey!  :)  My weight is in the 58th percentile, while my length is in the 70th percentile.  Explains a lot about why I'm having trouble fitting into my 3-6 month size onesies!  My doctor was very impressed with my alertness and head control, but also said my moms should start putting me down more before I fall asleep, which I don't like the sounds of at all! With my check up also came 3 shots and one oral immunization.  I did cry out once, because it hurt, but otherwise, Mommy says I was a little stud (Mama cried for me, though)!  Now I have super cool Looney Tunes band-aids on my legs.
I'm shocked at how studly I am!

Well, I think that should just about do it.  I'm going to do some practice hours with Willy next week, and then I'm going to get on an airplane thing to go to a new place called Texas.  I don't really understand, but I'm mostly just along for the ride any way.

Signing off from the Land of Milk & Honey,
PJ 

Comments

  1. I seem to recall another Filoli trip where Mama carried a baby the entire time :). Isabella was good practice ;0. BTW, I noticed the adorable book that you gals gave to Jewels was from that trip! I loved seeing the Filoli sticker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment