Keep on Kicking...

Great news!  We felt Baby Lugnut kick last night for the first time, June 13th at 10:30pm!! 
At a check-up a couple of weeks ago, we learned that I have an "anterior placenta", which is not a problem, other than it delays the ability to feel the baby's movements. (A kudos plug here for Google and explaining this phenomenon to us!)  While this news provided relief for why we had not yet felt the baby, it added another "we'll just have to wait" aspect to the pregnancy.  Well, wait no more, as Lug made clear last night that all is well!


We look forward (I think!) to the continued kicks & punches...though I'm not sure how long I'll enjoy the new "knock-knock" game that Tina has started playing with Lug.  :) 


(new pics of baby and mommy to come soon)

Comments

  1. Thanks for making my day with this news! Now, I will look forward to when Lugnut moves his/her little hands, feet, elbows, buttocks, etc. across your belly! Get ready for some hands on your belly, this weekend (if that is not too invasive)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment